Leak Detection and Repair - LDAR
Fugitive emission services
- Qualitative leak detection in accordance with EPA Method 21 and local regulations.
- Direct method for gaseous medias of large leakages with our High Flow Sampler system
Our monitoring working methodology
- Project preparation: planning, gathering unit information and structure, mapping streams on P&ID’s, database and TP.LDAR module software setup.
- On-site activities: identification and monitoring of all potential leak sources, labeling of all leaking equipment with leak tag and first repair round.
- Data management and reporting: monitoring data input in LDAR database, data verification, automatic repair orders generation.
- Project handover: analysis & maintenance recommendations for the coming years, project data and reports, as well as digital project presentation.